Economy and Tech
The technology can be regarded as primary source in economic development and the various technological changes contribute significantly in the development of countries like India. The Dialogue recognises the importance of technology in nation building and intends to drive forward this narrative through this vertical.
- What Should The Payments Sector Policy Philosophy Be?
- Exclusive Interaction with Mr. Kazim Rizvi, Founding Director of The Dialogue, on AI Driven Innovations
- India’s first book on emerging tech and policy released by Hon’ble Vice-President of India
- Is India’s E-Commerce Policy Heading in The Right Direction
- Inventiva (Exclusive Interview Of Kazim Rizvi, Founder Of The Dialogue)
- Digital Payments In India: Choice, Confidence And Convenience
- Boosting Startup Ecosystem & Entrepreneurship: Digital Payments in India
- Securing Digital Paytments From Cyber Threat And Attacks
- Challenges to India’s e-Mobility Goals
- Blog: Radical idea of AI and post-automated society
- AFRS: “कैमरे की निगरानी से निजता के अधिकार को खतरा”
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launches book on tech for governance
- VP Venkaiah Naidu releases book titled ‘New-Age Technology and Industrial Revolution 4.0’
- The Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu at an event to release the Book ‘New-Age Technology and Industrial Revolution 4.0’, written by the Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, Dr. Narendra Jadhav, in New Delhi on July 25, 2019
- Investment Guru, Podacst, Video, Expert Views, Listen to Stock Market Expert, Stock market Expert, Market on Podcast, Breaking Business News, Market Ki Awwaz
- Is the sun setting on Make in India’s success story of mobile phones?
- India’s opportunity to become a trillion dollar digital economy
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 and the Impact on Automotive Sector
- Retail in India: Bridging the online-offline gap